Monday, August 20, 2007

Good neighbours make good......

Well, some things are best left to your intrepid imaginations. Indeed, while I've been away our dear Sims have been at play. It seems that even the newest members of our little town of lust can not evade the power of cupid's arrow. And while some people bring cookies, it seems SimBruce thinks that Jo needs a slightly more personalized welcome...

1
I wonder what they're having for dessert....


It's always good to have something in common with your partner, such as a voracious appetite.....

They do say food is an aphrodisiac

2

Need I say more?

I thought not.


Tune in next time to see what else the Sims are eating!


PS. If you're having trouble viewing pictures, or things are cut off, I haven't had a chance to try and resize everything, so my apologies. However, you can quite easily access a pic by right clicking on it and selecting "view image" Enjoy!

No comments: